I tried to teach him how to make the rock on sign but he couldn't do it. So I am doing it in the corner. I guess it is about time I make an appearance in my blog.
I have a renewed obsession. Before my youngest sister left for her mission we would play guitar hero ALL the time. I would go to my parents house and play with her or she would bring the game to my house and we would play. I was addicted, we would totally ignore my kids while we played. I know I am a bad mom. We played everyday. She has been gone for almost 18 months and I haven't played it since. For my birthday my mother in law gave me this game. It had been sitting in the box for a long time. Last weekend I was bored with having to sit on the couch or lay in bed because of my knee surgery. So last Sunday when everyone was sleeping, I opened the game and played for about 4 hours. I had forgotten how much I LOVE this game. But I can't play so much, not so easy to have free time with 4 kids. So my third child has also become obsessed. He wants to play "tar hero" all day long. And when I tell him no he throws quite a tantrum. He will walk around the house all day with the guitar strap around his neck, holding the guitar and making sound effects. Maybe this will pay off in a few years when he is a big rock star and he can pay for my retirement. So I am okay with the tantrums for now.....

1 comment:
Ok I LOVE guitar hero too! I know if I had it I would seriously play it all day and totally ignore the kids too so I guess its good we don't have it! Those pictures are so cute... that guitar is as big as him! :)
Post a Comment