As you can see from the date of my last blog post, I am not very good at blogging. But for those of you who still read this blog (if anyone still does) here is what has been going on the past two months. My sister Kimi came home from her mission in April. My boys were SOO excited for her to come home and play with them. Coleman still wakes up everyday and asks if Kimi is going to come play baseball with him. She still has an accent, but at least she speaks English consistently now.
Last week Kimi and I drove to Denver to visit my other sister in Denver. Between the 3 of us and 8 kids we got plenty at of weird looks. At church on Sunday we took up an entire large bench. My brother in law leaned over and told me that he wondered if this was what .polygamy was like. After that trip I now know what it would feel like to have 8 kids, and it will NOT be happening. I will let Heather pull that one off. We went to a place in Denver that had a lot of blow up toys and our kids were in heaven for 2 hours. My sisters and I even joined in the fun. There was an obstacle course and we all raced each other. I have a huge floor burn on my elbow to prove it, and yes Kimi....I beat you.

5 comments:
Um... Hilary, you must be related to engineers.., 75% of your kids? Nice.
What? You aren't going to argue with me about which of us beat the other in the obstacle course? It was close . . .sort of. Thanks for coming to visit. I'm voting no on 8 kids as well. We can leave that legacy to Kimi.
Fun, Fun. I love being able to get competitive with my siblings. It's totally worth it!! And Yes I still read!
I miss you guys!! Yeah! I think it might be a good thing I don't get pregnant... If not, I might have had 6 kids before I realized that I was not cut out for that. I am having a hard enough time deciding if we want to do Invitro again!
I read your blog!!! :)
So excited to see you all soon.
Love, Tina
Post a Comment