Sunday, December 7, 2008

Boston Brother






My brother who is famous because he was a contestant on the Price is Right came to visit a couple of weeks ago. Even though he totally tanked on the show, we still accept him in our family. I haven't seen him since January and this is the first time that he has seen Landon, so of course I had to take some pictures. (Sorry Renee he made me post these because he knew you would be incredibly jealous.) He showed up the night he arrived in Utah to visit for awhile. And to kill time because he was staying with my parents and they were still out of town so he couldn't get into their house. But my boys were SOO excited to see him. My brother has a talent of getting my boys very wild and crazy. Funny how this always happens right before they are supposed to go to bed. He chases them nonstop and then leaves my house with a smile on his face because he knows he has just made my job of putting them to bed impossible. However, I always have to laugh when he is here because no matter how many stories he hears he never believes how wild and crazy my boys are. When he was here he would just look at me and ask if they were always so full of energy. Yes Matt, they are like that from the time they wake up to when they fall asleep. And I laugh at the look of awe on his face.

3 comments:

Allison Hill said...

That is so funny! That's what uncles are for, right? Rile up the kids and then let you handle the aftermath...my brothers are the same! But its so fun! Thats fun he came to visit and hang with you guys. Little landon is so big already! I can't believe it!

gibbfamily said...

Hilary...I have wondered what happened to you since you left Ohio! How is life? I see that you have 4 cute boys now, how fun! We have three kids...Elise, Jack, and Chase (we're done!)
Angie, Heather and I have been wondering what you are up too! I hope things are going well! Our blog is gkejcgibb.blogspot.com
Happy New Year!
Kacie Gibb

Hansen Family said...

OMG!! How are you! I kept wondering what happened to you guys! Kacie told me about your blog! Your kids are so stinkin' cute!! I cannot believe you have 4! You are supermom! Where are you guys and what is your husband doing. We are out in Utah all the time if you guys are still out there I would love to come see you sometime. Check out our blog on thehansenbunch.blogspot.com. Have a great day!

Heather Hansen