Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween













Some of you may wonder why I didn't take more pictures of the boys for Halloween. Because these pictures with all of them were the best two pictures and it took about 20 minutes to get them. Walker refuses to look at you when you take a picture. I don't know why. Maybe I should tell him I will throw candy at him that he can catch in his mouth when I take pictures. His mouth would be open in every picture but at least he would be looking at the camera. He also wanted to be a vampire and insisted on using black teeth. I think he looks like a vampire with tooth decay, but at least he was happy. Jackson wanted to be a ghost but refused to wear the mask or let me paint his face. According to him boys don't wear make-up. So use your imagination to make his costume scary. Coleman had his first Halloween party for preschool this year. This is a picture with him and "his favorite friend in the entire world" before preschool. I think holidays are exhausting and am glad I have a year to get ready for next Halloween.


2 comments:

Wendy Olson said...

I am so glad to see you back!!!! How are things? Are you still in Woods Cross?

gibbfamily said...

Yea! I am glad you put new pics. Jack won't look at the camera either...an age thing, maybe? THey look cute! I guess you should be glad that Jackson doesn't think that boys should wear makeup! lol!