Sunday, November 1, 2009

Welcome back blog....
















Okay so it has been a little while since I have updated my blog. (Thanks everyone for the reminders) I don't really have a good excuse, just that I never keep a journal for more than 2 days. So why should that change with a computer journal. I will never be as good as Doogie Howser. But here you go. Colemans birthday was in September, I can't believe that he turned three. His favorite present was a New York Yankees baseball hat. We also signed him up for a baseball class at a nearby indoor baseball facility. I accidentally forgot to bring his hat to his first class, and he was so upset it took me about 5 minutes to talk him into playing without his hat. I hope those instructors get paid lots of money to teach 10 three year olds how to play baseball once a week for an hour. I came home from every class with a migraine.

1 comment:

Wernli's said...

Um, a LITTLE WHILE it has been almost 6 months. Oh well glad you found time to update your blog. Love all the cute pictures.