Sunday, November 1, 2009

Welcome back blog part two







I feel like I should rename this blog Colemans accidents. Two weeks ago Landon took a toy away from Coleman. He didn't realize it until about 10 minutes later and got really mad and chased Landon into my room. He tripped and fell and hit his head on my bed frame. I was just mad that he was yelling at Landon, so I helped him up and put him in his room for a time-out. I am such a good mom that I didn't even look at where he hit his head. Two minutes later I told him that he could come out, and he came out with blood everywhere. He had hit his eye and split open his skin. Needless to say after a trip to instacare, dermabond and a bandaid and he was put together again. I swear between falling down that stairs ALOT, getting hit in the head with a baseball bat, and everything else this kid does, I am surprised and grateful he doesn't have brain damage.

No comments: